Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are there issues with Flexi 7.6v2, I have 7.5v5

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by gtjet, Aug 31, 2005.

1. gtjet

gtjet Active Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Just wondering if anyone who is using a Roland VersaCamm and Flexi 7.6v2 is having problems. My supplier said he is having compatibility issues and wants to wait to send me the upgrade. Since I've upgraded to XP Pro w SP 2 I have had a drive issue that we resolved. I still get windows saying it has found new hardware which I just cancel but I had heard the upgrade addresses this issue and it is annoying. Any thoughts appreciated.
    Thanks

Tags:
  2. jayhawksigns

jayhawksigns Very Active Member

Jan 8, 2005
    Kansas
    I haven't had a problem, just be sure you upgrade to 7.6v2, and don't stop at 7.6v1, it had problems on Scanvec's end.

3. stopngo

stopngo Member

Mar 11, 2005
    I don't have a versacam so I don't know if there is a problem there, but I do have a Graphtec FC5100-130 cutter and have a polling problem (giving the incorrect media width). I've contacted Scanvec about this issue and they know about it, but don't have a resolution as of yet. Funny, it's never had that problem before.

4. gtjet

gtjet Active Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Thanx for the help

I will let our dealer have another week with it and then make another request for the upgrade. He runs the same Roland we do except he has the bigger one, he did not specify the problems he is having but I will ask next week.

Thanks
    Glenn

Last edited: Aug 31, 2005
  5. Derf

Derf Very Active Member

Uninstall SP2! see if that works

6. gtjet

gtjet Active Member

Jun 3, 2005
    OK I'll try that. Thanx

7. iSign

iSign Verboten