• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Are these still available?

Jase

Not even sure what this is called but can you still purchase from Gerber?

Attachments

• gerber.jpg
    gerber.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 95

Jase

Thanks Jill, a hefty price on a new one of those. I guess you only get the roll holder when you buy an Edge? I don't recall having one of these with our new GSx many years ago. Seem to have inherited a few over the years just need one more.

jason

That part is called a tension arm. They went out years ago when they discontinued the HS/15 plotter. That plotter ran too fast to pull media directly from the roll holder. When they discontinued the plotter, GSP still had a bunch of tension arms, so they shipped them with the Edge for a while.

If you really want better performance from your Edge, with no babysitting, wrinkling of media, and minimal dust spots, check out the GMS Heavy Duty Rewinders. Some people think they are expensive, but not when they count all the time & media they have wasted over the years. Here's a video to show you what I'm talking about:

[video=youtube;KSYLQG4si-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSYLQG4si-0&list=UUluTjMklixHGGgjf77c-oXg&index=1&utm_source=GMS+Info&utm_campaign=ea113 1f027-Rewinder27_8_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0117 5ee904-ea1131f027-[/video]

Doug Goodloe
Graphic Marking Systems
800-232-8018

Last edited by a moderator:

Jase

Shame they didn't just discontinue the GS15 plus range instead. The Hs15 Plus is an outstanding cutter :(

Thanks for the info.