• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

arizona 360gt onyx profiles

Hi Folks

I have just purchased an arizona 360gt, it is currently running foam pvc boards and all is o.k.
but I was wondering if anyone has a media profile for foam pvc? I am using a generic quality profile from the oce website and although the quality is fine for what im printing today (exhibition shell panels) the quality is not as good as the test prints I can run direct from the machine.
I am running ONYX 12.0

any help would be greatly appreciated

Bly

They're different ink types.
Different adhesion, hardness and colour so you want 256 profiles.

They're different ink types.
Different adhesion, hardness and colour so you want 256 profiles.
any chance you could send the 257 profile, just done a bit of reading from oce and think i may switch to 257 once ive used these inks that came with the machine, they are apparently compatable

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
The short flush procedure is the easiest, and our tech recommended that process as it's far less labour intensive. If the machine is in good condition, they stated it's perfectly fine to do despite what the documentation may imply.
Only do one channel at a time though, as if you try to do more then it may cause undue stress on the pumps. We had no issues converting our CMYK to 257 over the space of a couple of hours.
We still use IJ256 white however, and this is still a supported configuration. We were told 257 white has a noticeable "cooler" look to it, so we just left that channel alone and it's been fine.

What ink set are you running?
I have a full set for IJ257 I made last week because the Canon supplied ones weren't up to scratch.

Hi, is it possible to get a copy of your profiles? I bought a 360 gt a couple of months back but only have profiles for kapa plates. Do you have for Ibond plates matt white?

Best regards

Stian