• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arizona 360xt doesn't start

PhilipPrinting

Hi, I can't start up our arizona 360xt after a correct shutdown. (restart after +/-2mins)
Having a black screen on my computer. Any idea what's wrong?

AlsEU

Check, if the LED diodes on the computer motherboard and mainboard are on when you switch the printer on. If not, check the power supplies.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Power supply should be standard ATX. If you have an old working desktop around, swap out the power supply for the motherboard and see if it fires up.
Does the rest of the machine start up when you power it on? eg. Ink pumps, vacuum pump etc.?

PhilipPrinting

I swapped ATX on old computer. There is no power on the ATX cable...
Can I connect the computer atx cable on the arizona's computer for testing? Or is it bad idea?

AlsEU

The ATX power supply is powered from the AC breakout board located in the electric box (near the main switch). There is a separate fuse for this line, it's F4 (4 amps). Maybe it's only the fuse (but question would be, why it's broken...). Of course, it may be also related with the breakout board itself.
And be very careful during work with electricity, it's dangerous.

Deymos1981

I had it. You need to download the manual for the motherboard. See where the button on/off should be installed. Close the two neatly dins. Voila.