• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arlo update?

shakey0818

Glad your having a speedy recovery,you are blessed with the thoughts and prayers of so many.This is a great place to see a bunch of people get together in a persons time of need.:clapping:

surf city

Dave,
Great to see you posting so soon and that you seem to be in way better spirits than in the past. Prayers and thoughts are still with you for a speedy recovery.

SignosaurusRex

I spoke with Arlo on the phone this eve and he sounds really, really good! Even though he will be in the hospital a few more days, He's got a good feisty positive attitude and is progressing well.

mikey-Oh

Hey Dave, I've got some vacation time to spend before the end of July. If you're up for teaching a wallpup some basics... just let a kid know

Cadmn

wow dave I never know anymore I spent 6 days in & they (docs) still got No clue whats going with the ticke, had a angiagram & had to have .3 atropine. the doc had this total worry in his voice & conveyed to nurse on floor that I had to be watched closely as I almost got to meet the Big One in Person.but all arteries looked great & No placque at all to be found. my cardio doc is stumped & I got 3 of them consulting togather. glad to hear this surgery went well. give me a call if U up to it.