• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

??? Arlon DPF 4560GT Wrap Vinyl ???

LittleSnakey

Its not really wrap material. The 4560GT its calendered not cast so it will shrink in time. The 4560GTX has air release so it installs easier. It prints nice but some people have had problems with the glue separating from the vinyl.

trik

It is not a wrap material. Like Snakey says the GTX is easier to install, and I have used it on trailers and race cars, something with very flat surfaces with good results, it is an aggressive vinyl, not much forgiveness in lifting it up, once it's down "it's down"....lol But I like it as an intermediate vinyl when needed, but otherwise we wrap our cars with 3m cast.

Good luck!

trik

I have never used the 6000XRP, my sales rep says it's great. We just always use 3m, but I am sure others on here know????

LarryB

I have not had good luck with Arlon. Had to redo 6+ jobs from using Arlon. The vinyl ended up peeling back from the adhesive and leaving grey residue. Used it mostly for box trucks and logos on vans.

For flat panel applications, I mostly use Oracal 3165 Rapid Air and have not had any problems.

BALLPARK

I have heard horror stories about the 4560 GTX from a friend that has used it. It seems the only time they used it was for box trucks, even then they had to redo it for their client within about 4 months.

I have used about a lot of the 6000XRP and think the world of it. It goes down very easy over obstacles and does not lift on corners. I have used it on box trucks, trucks, SUV's, just about every type of vehicle. The product is great for the prints and install!

Rooster

I used it once for a mall hoarding wrap. Went on fine. Stayed up for 3 months, no issues or complaints.

fmg

Just wrapped a delivery truck with xrp6000 and 3200 lam and went on well. Happy with the product although not as good as 3M IJ180.

ProWraps

dont wrap with it. its way too agressive, along with other issues mentioned.

we use it for interior signage, etc. 3M 180c only for wraps.