• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Arlon

K2

I have had a sales guy come in several times pushing the Arlon brand. I tend to use Oracal for most of my general sign making, 3M for wrap material and the 13oz Ultra Flex banner material. Doing some comparison on pricing the Arlon is cheaper on alot of materials and tend to have the same or even better warranties than some of the other brands. So my question is, has anyone used or does use the Arlon material and can let me know their thoughts on it and even possibly using the Arlon wrap material on more of the fleet/flatter vehicles to maybe save some money but I dont want to put a shotty product out either. Thoughts...

SignosaurusRex

Arlon is a good product. I use some of their cast material/colors regularly for certain projects/clients. Never had a problem with it in over 20 years. I also use some of their cast print media with good results.

cajun312

I like the Arlon print vinyl but not their banner material, they did send me a profile that helped out some, but UltraFlex prints much better.