Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ARMS Help Please

Discussion in 'Graphtec' started by Guez2000, Jan 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Guez2000

Guez2000 New Member

May 20, 2015
    nebraska
    So I had to reset my CE6000 and It starteed scanning the crop marks in the wrong direction, can you help me scanning the crop marks in style 2 - 4points. I went through all my settings but nothing if you could help me I'll be so great. Thank you all.

Attached will be video

https://youtu.be/UK6TE1ivWp0

Tags:
  2. Nanci

Nanci New Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Plymouth, Massachusetts
    Make sure you have it set for four marks. But you can also call Graphtec, their support is excellent. Also, sometimes turning it off and on helps. Make sure you have updated firmware and drivers, their website is very easy to get them from, shows videos on how to update. One more thing, your usb cord should not be longer than 15ft.

3. Guez2000

Guez2000 New Member

May 20, 2015
    nebraska
    Nanci, thanks for your feedback, unfortunately, I've dealt with Graphtec and once your past your warranty they are bad. I had this machine for a few years and had to do the work myself (New Board) but I can't get this one to work. But thanks again I really appreciate you getting back to me.

4. Guez2000

Guez2000 New Member

May 20, 2015
    nebraska

Just in case they have this issue, let me know. I fixed it myself!!!