• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ARMS Help Please

Guez2000

So I had to reset my CE6000 and It starteed scanning the crop marks in the wrong direction, can you help me scanning the crop marks in style 2 - 4points. I went through all my settings but nothing if you could help me I'll be so great. Thank you all.

Attached will be video

https://youtu.be/UK6TE1ivWp0

Nanci

So I had to reset my CE6000 and It starteed scanning the crop marks in the wrong direction, can you help me scanning the crop marks in style 2 - 4points. I went through all my settings but nothing if you could help me I'll be so great. Thank you all.

Attached will be video

https://youtu.be/UK6TE1ivWp0
Make sure you have it set for four marks. But you can also call Graphtec, their support is excellent. Also, sometimes turning it off and on helps. Make sure you have updated firmware and drivers, their website is very easy to get them from, shows videos on how to update. One more thing, your usb cord should not be longer than 15ft.

Guez2000

Make sure you have it set for four marks. But you can also call Graphtec, their support is excellent. Also, sometimes turning it off and on helps. Make sure you have updated firmware and drivers, their website is very easy to get them from, shows videos on how to update. One more thing, your usb cord should not be longer than 15ft.

Nanci, thanks for your feedback, unfortunately, I've dealt with Graphtec and once your past your warranty they are bad. I had this machine for a few years and had to do the work myself (New Board) but I can't get this one to work. But thanks again I really appreciate you getting back to me.

Guez2000

Nanci, thanks for your feedback, unfortunately, I've dealt with Graphtec and once your past your warranty they are bad. I had this machine for a few years and had to do the work myself (New Board) but I can't get this one to work. But thanks again I really appreciate you getting back to me.

Just in case they have this issue, let me know. I fixed it myself!!!