• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

arrgh! font madness

scott pagan

this looks like something so basic, yet modified...

fuel.JPG

*edit: i know, it is faster to redraw, only i need the full character set for other copy to be set in.

vid

If it's something that you can massage a bit, try Aurora Bold Condensed. It'll be off, but it displays some similar characteristics.

oooookay, maybe not the "S" so much, but it does have some other distinctive characters.

vid

Attachments

• FUEL.jpg
    FUEL.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 117

Marlene

How in love is the customer with this font? You might be able to get them to use another that looks close. When I run into this I give a quote to scan and clean up what they have or use a stock font and find most don't love the font enough to want to pay the extra. Also, are you going to be making something that says the same thing or something else? How many other words are written in this font? If they really love it and are going to be saying something else in the same font but nothing else exists, you could scan in the sample, use any letters in it to make up the new word and guess at the shape of the other letters as know one knows what they look like.