• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Artwork !!!

kustom.printing

Where can I get free or pay once cartoon clip artwork and fonts from, I am looking to add them to my site so customers can build there own banners online.

Custom Bob

Your a brave man. That's the last thing I ever want to do, is letter something that a customer designed themselves. I cringe every time a customer says " I drew something up on paper". Generally there ideas are nightmares and look terrible.

signage

I would venture to guess that this one time price would be costly being you are wanting an unlimited usage license!

BadAss

Hey Brian, I don't think you worded that right. If he wants to use a piece of artwork , say from VectorStock. He can use it as much as he wants. But if he's looking to use it so that as no one else can use it. Then he would need a exclusive license. But if you get something from a site that you pay for. You can use it as many times as you want to create designs for a client. They are not "buy once, use once" agreements. As far as I know. Any thoughts? Maybe I am mistaken....

signage

I understand that they are not a buy "once agreement, use once" but I do not believe you can post them on your site for other to use and you only print!

GK

Here is a link to all the main micro-stock sites and their "extended license" options (links in blue). I would read very carefully because what goes for one site does not always apply to the other site (and sometimes the same files are on both sites).