• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

As if taxes and keeping up with the code isn't complicated enough

Johnny Best

I take mine in on a Thursday and ready for electronic entry on Monday, just have to sign it and its finished.

TimToad

I think procrastination is a required attribute to become an accountant or insurance agent.

I think they mirror the culture at large, just like actors, pro athletes, etc.

Humans do a lot of very similar things. Ours have been done for nearly a month and the returns are just sitting on the desk waiting for checks for the IRA's and IRS to be made out and sent in.

Johnny Best

Toad, you should file electronically and have the IRS take the money out of your checking account. Easy to set up and the information can be used year after year. No check to write and no stamp or envelope. And when I did the IRS investment that was just a call to the bank's investment section and they will deposit the money in your checking account into your IRA. Again no check or envelope and stamp. You should look into putting some IRA money into an Annuity, they are guaranteed and earn higher than a IRA in cd or money markets.