• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

aspent the weekend workin....

HulkSmash

Well i'm glad that stuff works for you guys in good ol flordia.
Here: 6 months tops, and it shrinks. It's the exact same stuff as briteline from grimco.

We just like to use the cast on vehicles.

Marlene

What ever it takes on the drivers side doesn't line up either. It was put on in two pieces.​

saw that too. how did that get past you? that is so far off. on the other side it looks OK and on the back it is off too

sardocs

On the passenger side everything is headed in different directions. It won't matter if it shrinks or not, it will always be crooked looking.

fmg

I think you did a great job )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
saw that too. how did that get past you? that is so far off. on the other side it looks OK and on the back it is off
too

With a compound word you have to use subscript on the first part to get the correct southern pronunciation.
I think that's just how they talk down there.

wayne k
guam usa

sardocs

I'm just sayin' that on the passenger side, the line of copy under the logo is running uphill, while the copy on the window is running downhill.

Marlene

I'm just sayin' that on the passenger side, the line of copy under the logo is running uphill, while the copy on the window is running downhill.​

I personally hate lettering a van like this because it has what look like tons of straight lines in the on the body and none are straight. picking one and going for it is about the only way. I use the lines that run the lenght of the van rather than the roof line. it will look off to some of those lines. it looks like OP used the roof to line up the logo so the bottom of it looks off to the lines that run the length of the van or he used a level which is no good at all as who have a level ground to park this thing on

sardocs

I usually measure up from the bottom of the doors to a midpoint on the body an put a straight stabilo line to justify everything from.

Marlene

I usually measure up from the bottom of the doors to a midpoint on the body an put a straight stabilo line to justify everything from.

the problem I've found with that is those two lines that run what looks like paralle to each other. people preceive them as two straight lines so things can look off

OldPaint

i didnt do any measuring, or a level.....I EYE-BALLED IT))))))))))))))
in a mexican accent it looked goooood to meeeeee)))))
besides all that.........this is not the 1st one i have done)))))

Attachments

• mexicanS.jpg
    mexicanS.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 57

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, you went to Chi Chi's for your birthday, they gave you a hat, sang Happy Birthday to you and now you think you're a slick dick on a stick.....:omg:

striper14

I love those kind of jobs..even on weekends & as someone whose work is 99% automotive, i use 90% 5 year calendered too, Oracal or Avery. Its just so much easier to work with
So good work OP ( tho i would probably measure up from the bottom of door then eyeball, the minor flaws give it character ) :smile:

sardocs

"i didnt do any measuring, or a level.....I EYE-BALLED IT))))))))))))))"

You must have eye-balled it while you were wearing that hat....

OldPaint

found out today....DUMMY HERE.........didnt use the right LOGO. there is a new one. i printed some pics of the truck with the old logo....AND DID IT IDENTICAL....so its coming back friday to get the bryant logos taken off and these newer design put on!!!!!

Attachments

• bryantjpeg.jpg
    bryantjpeg.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 73