• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AsphaltArt media

Anybody have any experience using the AsphaltArt (asphaltart.com) foil base media? I've read their sales sheets and tech specs, but I'd rather hear about real world experience with the stuff. It test printed easy enough on our LEC-300 and was easy enough to apply to an asphalt parking lot, but... these things are going to take a beating and they aren't cheap. I"d feel much more comfortable selling the stuff if I knew it had reasonable durability.

Anybody?

Sticky Signs

Don't know anything about that stuff but I would also be concerned about removability. I recently used Mac Tac Street wrap for a short term campaign. I was happy with the results and I didn't need a pressure washer to remove it.

Great product but very expensive...

Only good with uv curable machines. We have used it for a few jobs on concrete movie sets in Hollywood. Very easy to install and remove...

Thanks for the help! We've had no problems with it at all. The only waste I've had is the time I spent worrying about it! Time will tell whether or not there are durability issues, but so far they look great.