• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Assistance... File Loads weird

54warrior

I have this file that loads as "empty/blank" when I open it in CS3. When I use CorelDraw, it comes in as shown on attached .jpeg. Which isn't correct at all, but at least there is something there.

Any idea? I've had this happen in past but opening in Illy always worked.

Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• Loft.JPG
    Loft.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 318
  • Loft Logo.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 283
Last edited:

54warrior

Zoom way out to like 10%... in Illustrator the file is way off the main artboard for some reason

Thank you. I did that but still see nothing there. There is nothing in my layers manager either. Whats strange is that it shows on the preview window when I begin to open the file but I've got nothing here on this end.

Would either of you be able to save it on the artboard and upload for me?

Attachments

• logo.JPG
    logo.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 273

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Try this,
I fit the artboard to the layout and then centered it in the drawing space and saved it down to CS3.
Seems to open ok in both Illustrator CC(2018) and CorelDraw (x5)

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• Loft Logo-centered.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 288

54warrior

Try this,
I fit the artboard to the layout and then centered it in the drawing space and saved it down to CS3.
Seems to open ok in both Illustrator CC(2018) and CorelDraw (x5)

wayne k
guam usa

Thanks Wayne, you're awesome! Greatly appreciated!

oel10

It is probably a jpg file that is not embedded in illustrator (go to links tab) sometimes the preview gets lost between versions.