• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

At what retail cost is banner printing in your local area ?

binki

The art store across from us has a roland sc540 and sells banners at $4/sqft. It isn't their primary market so I am guessing they do this just to fill machine time.

We do a 4x2 'Welcome Home' military banner for $12. Often times those that buy that one get a bunch of shirts to go with it.

Otherwise we have a standard sqft price for anything that fits in our templates. Special cases get special pricing. We don't compete on price though, we compete on service and being a one-stop-shop.

visual800

I have no idea what shops around me get for banners but their in house banners suck. The are not hemmed, they are flimsy. I double what I pay for signs365 and I have no idea how much that is. You just cant beat it

I have no idea what shops around me get for banners but their in house banners suck. The are not hemmed, they are flimsy. I double what I pay for signs365 and I have no idea how much that is. You just cant beat it

We must be the lucky ones. We get our banners from 365 and charge between a 200 and 400% markup depending on the total sq. footage of banners ordered and we probably do 90% of the jobs we quote. However we include artwork in that pricing structure so a small portion of that markup includes anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes of design time, generally speaking. That way we can say we offer 'free' artwork and people think they are getting an even better deal. We just did two 18 oz. banners for a local car dealership that we do a lot of work for. Total square footage was around 88 square feet and we estimated the job at around $650. They will keep coming back all year long and some day very soon we will be able to finance our own printer.

SIGNTIME

4.50-7.50 sq/ft 13 oz with hem and grommets depending on size of job and how often we think that customer will come back...

Centro Graphics

Banners? We dont print em anymore, we use the the left over rolls in the toilet, that all its good for, cause there aint no money in banners any more.

We dont really use it in the toilet of course, that would be silly, but we may as well.:Big Laugh