Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attachments

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Signworks of Algoma, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Signworks of Algoma

Signworks of Algoma Member

Sep 6, 2005
    Algoma, WI
    What is the best method for attaching pix onto a new post in this forum. I'M GREEN!:biggrin:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    The best format is JPG. You can also use BMP, TIF, GIF and others, but JPG takes advantage of the auto-thumbnailing built into the forum software.

The size should be no greater than 800 x 800 pixels.

The color mode should be RGB! CMYK files will generate errors.

Uploading (attaching) is done by posting a reply to a post or starting a new thread and then scrolling down to the blue area beneath the reply box. There you will find a button called "Manage Attachments". Clicking it will bring up a dialog to find and upload the image from your hard drive. Once uploaded, complete your post and click on the "Submit Reply" button.

3. 436HENRY

436HENRY Member

May 2, 2005
    I was wondering how you did this

Thanks for the information as I have been working on two new items for merchant post and will post with pictures soon Henry Goines

4. You Da man Fred, as always!