• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Attention comics, comedians, jokesters, pundits and wits.

threeputt

We're wrapping two Smart cars for a property management firm. (the layout is attached).

But the client has asked me to put something "funny" on the roof. Something that would seem funny to a guy who's tall enough to be looking down on it.

I have no ideas. It would really be great if it related to home renting which is the business he's in.

I guess our clients think we can not only letter their vehicles but write comedy.

Any ideas at all?

Attachments

• draft of sharp smart cars.jpg
    draft of sharp smart cars.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 117

signmeup

Put a smallish decal of the house guy holding a tiny sign that says,"Nosey little fu*ker, aren't you."

Border

Top view of a house with the roof removed...sorta like the Sims view. -with some old fart sitting in a recliner in his underwear, pointing the TV remote.

flames and lyrics:
the roof the roof the roof is on fire!

or how about a Helicopter landing pad...

mollygrubber

I don't know what to put on the top, but the back needs an eraser and the front a point on it because all I see when I look at it is a sharp No. 2 pencil.

CheapVehicleWrap

You can't top our properties.
Can't top this.

"Let me excogitate on it for a while."

Next time, can I please have more than 1 minute of excogitation?

GypsyGraphics

Short version: And for you... a home with 12 foot ceilings.

Long version: We find just the right home for our clients, we'll find you one with high ceilings.