Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attention Musicians & Guitarist - or anyone

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by njsigns, Jun 20, 2012.

1. njsigns

njsigns Very Active Member

May 25, 2005
    Hey guys - my buddy (and client) Mike is currently in a youtube contest to win a guitar lesson with Oz Noy - you may watch the video I am posting and think this guy doesn't need lessons at all, which is likely true - but he's a terrific person and really would like to win an opportunity to play with one of his heroes.

Mike is "the king" of donating his time and talent for everyone's charity events around these parts - often spreading himself very thin just to help others out - I just feel he's a very deserving guy. So if you could watch his video and "like" it on youtube we may be able to push him over the top and ensure his win. I never post stuff like this, but this guy is truely one of the kindest souls I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2K6VxA6fw

Thanks for looking! (and hopefully voting)
    Gene

Tags: