• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ATV and Dirt bike graphics PLEASE HELP

mike331

Looking for Clipart Please Help

Where can I find all those high end tattoo and abstract graphic files to purchase that i see on ebay for ATV's UTV's Snowmobiles. Some of them include mad hatter and shulls. I have some of the aurora graphics dvd's but they are not as good as some i see. Here is one example.

Thanks

Attachments

• $(KGrHqEOKpgE6U8D0FWPBOllr+WDug~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqEOKpgE6U8D0FWPBOllr+WDug~~60_12.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Flame

Wrong description lol. More like "CLIPART HELP!!". First off, some of these companies actually hand draw a lot of their stuff. That said, you can still get a lot of detailed vector work from a whole variety of places. Fred Weiss here has plenty of clipart, plus check out shutterstock and istockphoto, and gomedia has a lot of good B/W vectors.

I'm coming out with a skull collection but won't be ready for some time so can't really help you there. But the point is there are a lot of sources, just don't forget some of these guys really do hand draw this stuff and then put it on, so it's truly custom.