• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ATV wrap

PhatWall

I was wondering which vinyl I use to wrap an ATV? It is all plastic and dont want the vinyl to peel up! Do I use vehicle vinyl?

PhatWall

Atv

Which vinyl do I use for a 4-wheeler? It will go onthe plastics. I dont want it to peel up and want to make sure it lasts!!

Flame

Actually....try this. Not gonna happen.

You are dealing with a very flexible, low energy plastic. This plastic also will go through a lot of abuse from branches, sticks, rocks and riding boots. Any and all attempts at actually wrapping the plastic, entirely, will result in ****. Pure ****.

Don't attempt it. If you want to do graphics, set aside a day and trace templates on the vehicle, make vectors of them and create pre-cut graphics to lay over it.

PhatWall

thank you flame , just curious do you have a template for a 08 trax 250? anyways thanks and if you know of a company that made templates please tell me!!!

Mosh

Flame knows! I have never found anything that will hold up and stick so as Flame says NOT!