• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

AUCTION: Screen Printed Exit/Salida Signs

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
We have 20 of these signs that a customer rejected. Since they are generic I thought I would check to see if any of you are interested in them. They are .040 Aluminum, double sided with reverse arrow. The packaging sheets we originally shipped them in left a white residue on one side of each sign. If can be gently scrubbed off with a damp towel to give you a good, durable looking sign.

Square corners, no holes. 8x12" The signs are screen printed with an overprint clear for a long lasting durable finish.

Bidding starts at $1. FREE Shipping to a commercial address in the lower 48 states.The highest bidder at 3pm CST on 9/5/14 will get these signs.

***PLEASE NOTE THESE SIGNS ARE SOLD AS IS AND NOT A REPRESENTATION OF OUR TYPICAL QUALITY - THEY ARE A FACTORY REJECT BUT ARE VERY USABLE******

Attachments

• exit-signs.jpg
    exit-signs.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 151