• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aurora Print Craft

JHM

Thinking about purchasing the pro fills suite. Anybody got it? I'm curious to your thoughts on it. Is it worth the price? Thanks for any advice........

zmatalucci

I'll be honest and say that I'm not thrilled by it. While they do have their place, I think you could either make or buy from istockphoto etc., anything that is on auroras dvd's. Also, alot of the fills are the same, they just change the color, and that sucks. Another negative is their logo on every fill WTF! It sucks having to crop them after spending soooo much $$ on them.
Basically save your money, buy some eyecandy, juice drops, and a few from istock.

GK

if you limit yourself to canned designs and fills such as products like this, then you are just going to be producing things that everyone else has done or has the capabilities to do. Don't limit yourself to that. Like mentioned, they have their places as do everything else, but how often do you see diamond plate, rivets, faux gold leaf/engine turn, meaningless fills etc. It's getting old real fast. You found this forum, now be creative =)