Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aurora Print Craft

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by JHM, Aug 6, 2007.

1. JHM

JHM Member

Jan 21, 2007
    KY
    Thinking about purchasing the pro fills suite. Anybody got it? I'm curious to your thoughts on it. Is it worth the price? Thanks for any advice........

Tags:
  2. zmatalucci

zmatalucci Very Active Member

I'll be honest and say that I'm not thrilled by it. While they do have their place, I think you could either make or buy from istockphoto etc., anything that is on auroras dvd's. Also, alot of the fills are the same, they just change the color, and that sucks. Another negative is their logo on every fill WTF! It sucks having to crop them after spending soooo much $$ on them.
    Basically save your money, buy some eyecandy, juice drops, and a few from istock.

3. JHM

JHM Member

Jan 21, 2007
    KY
    ...bump...

4. GK

GK Very Active Member

Apr 30, 2007
    NYC
    if you limit yourself to canned designs and fills such as products like this, then you are just going to be producing things that everyone else has done or has the capabilities to do. Don't limit yourself to that. Like mentioned, they have their places as do everything else, but how often do you see diamond plate, rivets, faux gold leaf/engine turn, meaningless fills etc. It's getting old real fast. You found this forum, now be creative =)

5. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    You might want to consider the Vector Art Digital Mega Collection shown HERE. It's a lot less money.