• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aussie Beer

1banner

Suprised to here the VB rating. Easme,...it was about 12yrs ago we visited for 1 month and VB & Budwiser is what most people around were having. From what I understood the BUD they export had a higher alchohol %, then the domestic here in states??
For the record I'm a Bourbon man...As far as the great memories, agreed it was one of the best trips and ALL the people we meet were great.

Esmae

Suprised to here the VB rating. Easme,...it was about 12yrs ago we visited for 1 month and VB & Budwiser is what most people around were having. From what I understood the BUD they export had a higher alchohol %, then the domestic here in states??
For the record I'm a Bourbon man...As far as the great memories, agreed it was one of the best trips and ALL the people we meet were great.

VB is very common in the southern states such as New South Wales and Victoria where they seem to have evolved less taste buds than we northerners, Although some genius NSWelshmen came up with tooheys quite a few years ago, bless them. Glad you had a positive experience here, we're all very proud of our little island(s).