• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Auto Rotate image straight?

4R Graphics

I remember reading a post a few years back I think Fred wrote it about how to take a bitmap in Flexi and rotate it to be straight so that you can then design a template off of it.

I cant seem to find it.

Fred if you would be so kind as to tell us how to do that again I would be greatful or anyone else if they know.

I remember you dont just rotate it in design central you select a few thing etc etc and click on something and you get a degree box then do something else and BAM the bitmap is auto rotated to be straight.

Any help would be greatful.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The thread was a tutorial on using a photo as a template and it resides in the Premium Forums ... which is why you were unable to find it. The program used to do the rotation of the canvas was Photoshop.

For any premium subscriber interested, here's a link to the thread.

4R Graphics

Thanks guys
I really need to upgrade to the premium membership it seems that most of the really good tutorials and what not are all premium.

Thanks for pointing the way for others Fred.

Thanks Cibersupply for the info.

I just wanted to show someone else since they cant seem to take a straight picture for nothing to help them out and speed up there process.