• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Auto Service Labels, what material

chapmachau

Looking to print labels with roland eco Sol printer. The material can be written on to give the date of last service/inspection. Its pretty thick so the indent of the pen is left behind permanently. Have attached a photo.
Would really appreciate any help with the name of the material.

IMG-1659__64857.1537394493.1280.1280.JPG

chapmachau

Appreciate the information. Sorry I forgot to say these are going on the mast of a forklift truck. The material seemed thicker than the usual.

equippaint

Its aluminum not vinyl. Id think youd be better off to sub out to a company that does these or passing. I dont know for sure but Id bet the process to produce these efficiently falls outside the scope and capability of a regular sign shops equipment.

rjssigns

Its aluminum not vinyl. Id think youd be better off to sub out to a company that does these or passing. I dont know for sure but Id bet the process to produce these efficiently falls outside the scope and capability of a regular sign shops equipment.
This^^^^
I used to work in a factory and used this type of aluminum label for machine identification. Adhesive was once and done. If you got it crooked removing it resulted in destroying the label.

Trex604

Looking to print labels with roland eco Sol printer. The material can be written on to give the date of last service/inspection. Its pretty thick so the indent of the pen is left behind permanently. Have attached a photo.
Would really appreciate any help with the name of the material.

IMG-1659__64857.1537394493.1280.1280.JPG
Did you ever find a material to do this with your solvent printer? I am looking to do the exact same thing