• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Automatic Mark Detection Issue

QuickSilver2605

I am having an issue with my FC8000-160 Not automatically looking for and read the registration marks on my print/cuts.

Before I would simply print through Onyx 10 and use their cut-server, I would just align the tool to the first mark, hit "cut now" and it would do everything else automatically.
Just like this

photo(1).JPG

Now it is giving me this screen whenever I hit "cut now" and I have to hit enter on the Graphtec also before it will read the marks and cut.

photo.JPG

Any idea what I can do to make it read all marks and cut when I click "cut now"?

QuickSilver2605

I've checked a few settings, but my system was setup for me and I'm not sure, if something changed, what to even look for. Also on my most recent prints, the arrow showing the feed direction and the barcode have been aligned to one side of the print when they used to be centered. :banghead:

photo(2).JPG

I am having an issue with my FC8000-160 Not automatically looking for and read the registration marks on my print/cuts.

Before I would simply print through Onyx 10 and use their cut-server, I would just align the tool to the first mark, hit "cut now" and it would do everything else automatically.
Just like this

View attachment 94161

Now it is giving me this screen whenever I hit "cut now" and I have to hit enter on the Graphtec also before it will read the marks and cut.

View attachment 94162

Any idea what I can do to make it read all marks and cut when I click "cut now"?

When Onyx released the 10.2x product, with the Graphtec FC it will automatically search for the marks after sending the job. Onyx 10.0 and 10.1 releases prompt the user on the Graphtec to move to the first mark then hit Enter on the plotter.