• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avast! Antivirus Update and Flexi

Blake_DeVries

Hi everybody! It looks like an Avast! Antivirus update is deleting files from Flexi user computers today. If you are experiencing this problem, please follow the instructions in the following link:http://store.thinksai.com/files1/news/pdfs/avast_fix.html. Please share!

Hi, I'm new here on the forum. I just started working at SA International a few months ago and am excited to be part of the sign industry. You'll be seeing a lot more of me on the forum.

visual800

For the past 3 years I have been using avast and loved it HOWEVER it is becoming bloated and packed with "suggestions" of running this and that to clean up my PC. I am about to classify it with McAfee, AVG, NORTON and PC TOOLS on the list of crap to never use. Ill be looking for a new one soon.

never understand why something is great and they have to go and ruin it

AF

MSE / Defender, spybot and crypto prevent on all our win machines. No popup suggestions or funny business with those packages. Norton and AVG are worse than viruses, can't believe those clowns are still in business with their crapware.