• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avenue Banner Brackets

sigsignman

Does anyone suggest a really good bracket system for a typical 2' x 5' 2 sided banner that mounts on exterior light poles? I really liked the ones made by Eder flag - but discontinued a couple of years ago. It was welded steel posts to a bracket that you used the stainless steel fasteners to the pole. It was strong and never broke. I hate the fiberglass poles that slide into an aluminum base, they wiggle, wobble, break and fall out quickly in high winds. Eder has a aluminum pole system that slides together and mounts...anyone had any luck with anything? I just hate to order 30 sets of crap at 100 bucks or more retail to my customer and it fail. Suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

David

Billct2

I like the spring base brackets. They still use the fiberglass poles, but they hold up well.