• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Average invoice value

SignManiac

Like Doug, mine was down also. 2009 average sale was $1,400 and in 2010 it was $1,015 but my gross was down 50% from the previous year. Invoices were almost identical.

Mosh

According to my Quickbooks it is $1,352.95. I start a new "company" each year so I have no idea if this is up or down.
I do know that bean prices are going to hit $15 soon and I have 62K bus in storage, so I am waiting for that.

iSign

According to my Quickbooks it is $1,352.95. I start a new "company" each year so I have no idea if this is up or down.
I do know that bean prices are going to hit $15 soon and I have 62K bus in storage, so I am waiting for that.

wow... you have a million dollars worth of beans Mosh??
you're gonna need a bean counter for sure!

Good luck with that... :thumb:
that's a pretty awesome situation to be in!

Mosh

You have to take in account the seed, fuel, property taxes, chemicals. But yeah, it was a good year. You know the seed I now use is around $250 per acre, and the chem is costing about that. Plus I run a pivot to water so the fuel to run that and the water rights payment. BTW, I have two mailboxes so I do get two sub payments from uncle sam that REALY help out, thank you very much!

Also the $400K combine I just got..it costs ALOT to feed you people!

CheapVehicleWrap

You have to take in account the seed, fuel, property taxes, chemicals. But yeah, it was a good year. You know the seed I now use is around $250 per acre, and the chem is costing about that. Plus I run a pivot to water so the fuel to run that and the water rights payment. BTW, I have two mailboxes so I do get two sub payments from uncle sam that REALY help out, thank you very much!

Also the $400K combine I just got..it costs ALOT to feed you people!

Mosh, is that the best you can do? I mean I could buy my beans elsewhere for cheaper. Hook a bro up man. I know you got it in ya.