• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery 105 or Arlon 6000X?

Awards+

What do you use and why? We are newer to wraps and want something as forgiving as possible.

Thanks
Tim

John Butto

Using 3M and Oracal cast overlam and saw where Arlon is far cheaper and was looking for feedback on the durability compared to the others

HulkSmash

Using 3M and Oracal cast overlam and saw where Arlon is far cheaper and was looking for feedback on the durability compared to the others

oh, sorry John! We're not a big fan of the Arlon, just hate how it wraps... it prints fine.. the durability.. is something i don't really know about. I havn't had the balls to do a full wrap in the stuff... just don't trust it...The people who i've talked to about it really dislike like.

speedmedia

Stick with 3M, Oracal or Avery. These are the three that if installed properly and the right material is used for the job you will not have issues.

Anything I have ever done with Arlon has failed and I am not the only one. I have had to replace several full and partial wraps and graphics that I used Arlon on in the past because it was "cheaper"

If you charge what you should for each job the budget is there to "afford" the good stuff!

Thanks,
Kurt