• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery 2611

Tim Aucoin

Has anyone had experience with Avery 2611 Wall film? My main concern is contour cutting. I have a large wall graphic job for a daycare. Printing will be easy on my 360, but I'm wondering how well this media will contour cut on my Roland GX640. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! :notworthy:

strypguy

I've used it on a couple large jobs in the past and it contour cut fine on my SP540V. Just do a test cut to get the setting where you want it. John

T_K

Tim, how did your experience with this material hold out? My boss asked me to look into wall graphics, and this was one I was considering. We have a new office space he's looking at decorating, and it's got a mix of painted drywall and exposed brick.

Did you like the print quality? Any issues contour cutting? How did the install go (and what surface type)?

Bly

We use a lot of 2611 with DOL2100 laminate.
A national bank here is refurbing all their branches and we print all their wall graphics for our state on 2611.
For painted plasterboard it's perfect.
Thick, easy to apply and removable.
It cuts okay on our Summacut but due to the weight can slip a little bit on larger jobs.
If unlaminated it should be fine.
We just got a Summa tangential which should be awesome for heavy laminated prints.