• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery Chrome Wrapping Film Questions

Mf

I am in the market for 10 yards of Avery Wrapping Chrome. I need to do a huge chrome decal on the side of a truck. The thought has been to print on this material. Has any one ever done this? I know MMM has stoped making their wrapping chrome from problems. Who has a good price on this pricey material? I need to order some next week regardless of if i can print on it or not.

Thank you in advance for your help.

jfiscus

Rap Master
We printed on Avery here with our Mimaki. It looks good and the material is holding up great after a few months on the truck. (we wrapped the tailgate to test the material out)

Stealth Ryder

Avery Chrome

See the Vette wrapped in Avery Chrome

Attachments

• Vette.jpg
    Vette.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 84

Mf

Thank you I don't have the time to "test print" I am going to just stack what I need to figure out printing with the left over any one else have any suggestions on how to print with a mutoh 1304 I'd like to see more pictures of this process