Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avery Chrome Wrapping Film Questions

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by Mf, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Mf

Mf Member

Dec 4, 2012
    I am in the market for 10 yards of Avery Wrapping Chrome. I need to do a huge chrome decal on the side of a truck. The thought has been to print on this material. Has any one ever done this? I know MMM has stoped making their wrapping chrome from problems. Who has a good price on this pricey material? I need to order some next week regardless of if i can print on it or not.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tags:
  2. jfiscus

jfiscus Map Wraster

Apr 2, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    We printed on Avery here with our Mimaki. It looks good and the material is holding up great after a few months on the truck. (we wrapped the tailgate to test the material out)

3. Stealth Ryder

Stealth Ryder Very Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Texas
    Avery Chrome

See the Vette wrapped in Avery Chrome

Attached Files:

4. jfiscus

jfiscus Map Wraster

Apr 2, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    That was what inspired us to print on ours.

5. CreatedDesigns

CreatedDesigns Member

May 26, 2013
    Lone Rock, WI
    Beacon sells it in small lengths

6. Mf

Mf Member

Dec 4, 2012
    Thank you I don't have the time to "test print" I am going to just stack what I need to figure out printing with the left over any one else have any suggestions on how to print with a mutoh 1304 I'd like to see more pictures of this process