• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery MAP Pricing

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
Well what are the thoughts on Avery MAP pricing. Our pricing tier was deeply discounted and now that is gone.
I am currently hunting for new films that will not sacrifice ease of installation, quality, and cost.
AKA CHEAP GOOD AND FAST, :dog42:I am just kidding about cheap good and fast. We all know the customer will have to eat the price increase but it makes it a bit tougher to be competitive when a kit goes up $100.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Well what are the thoughts on Avery MAP pricing. Our pricing tier was deeply discounted and now that is gone.
I am currently hunting for new films that will not sacrifice ease of installation, quality, and cost.
AKA CHEAP GOOD AND FAST, :dog42:I am just kidding about cheap good and fast. We all know the customer will have to eat the price increase but it makes it a bit tougher to be competitive when a kit goes up $100.
You are competing on the wrong premises but supposedly Arlon SLX is the holy Grail if you don't care about consistency or support... Or you can wait a bit for 3M to release their super product that is priced below Avery.

Seriously though stick with Avery if it works for you and stop competing on price.

wleong

You are competing on the wrong premises but supposedly Arlon SLX is the holy Grail if you don't care about consistency or support... Or you can wait a bit for 3M to release their super product that is priced below Avery.

Seriously though stick with Avery if it works for you and stop competing on price.

What are the issues with Arlon SLX that I should be aware of?

Christian @ 2CT Media

We have now tried SLX 4 times, the first 2 rolls we had issues with the vinyl peeling from the vehicles a few days after install even after post heating to spec'd heat and applying additional post install pressure.

The 3rd roll was flawless and easy to work with, then the 4 roll did the same as the first 2 on top of having printability issues. Still waiting for the 4th roll to be remedied and we have sworn off SLX at this point.