• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery MPI 1005 Colour Issues?

k6media

Hey guys.. has anyone been having colour issues with the Avery MPI 1005 since they released their new "IMPROVED" product. It is marked "improved" on the box and we are having issues with colours looking much more washed out?

Designer Wraps

Yes, it is def different. Washed out a bit for sure. I had a use a diff Profile to get the colors right. What RIP are you using?

k6media

Exactly what is happening here.. we are having all sorts of issues. Even some issues in the inconsistency between panel to panel when printing cube vans in colours.

We are using flexi on a mutoh 1614...

Would Love to know what you did to get this working. Did you change heat settings? We found that the ink looks like it's just sitting ontop of the media sometimes and not really obsorbing in..

Yes, it is def different. Washed out a bit for sure. I had a use a diff Profile to get the colors right. What RIP are you using?