• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery sf100 true shadow

bigben

Is seems the Avery sf100 true shadow is discontinued. I'm looking for a similar product (like a tinted vinyl to install on vehicle). Does anyone know a manufacturer that make someting similar to that?

Thanks Ben.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Oracal has a transparent line, their 8300 series. i've used them before. it's a thicker material but you should be able to achieve the look you're going for.

bigben

Oracal has a transparent line, their 8300 series. i've used them before. it's a thicker material but you should be able to achieve the look you're going for.

Did you ever install it on car paint? I think I have a remaining roll of blue of the 8300. May worth to try it.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Did you ever install it on car paint? I think I have a remaining roll of blue of the 8300. May worth to try it.
I haven't. I've used it on reflective blanks and on glass windows, but not on vehicles. on the glass windows i did two layers, and they've been up a couple years now with no issues. they were gym windows of a high school, so they get direct sun for most of the day.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I have used to tint my vehicle's headlights but haven't removed it yet. Looks good several years later, maybe even 3 or 4.