• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery Super Cast

OCsteve

I know most of you are not big fans of Avery but we have used the 1005 since we started wrapping vehicles in 2007. Our trainer, Rob Ivers, recommended Avery and we have been pleased with it for the 40 to 50 vehicles we hae wrapped.

We just got in the "new" Super Cast and it does not seem to print as well as the old 1005. Has anyone else had this problem?

tanneji

I have had crazy problems with it during lamination. It's damn near impossible to get the backer paper off. We got three rolls, blew through it and will never use it again most likely.

Skye

Super cast

We had printing issues. Solid colours did not come out solid. Dealer told us that there was some bad batches. I used the 1005 for some time and had no issues. Biggest problem is the same file in versa works printed quite different on the new super cast icc profile. What a pain for repairing a wrap job later.