• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery Sw900 Wrap film on a Boat.

Hello Folks,

I have a customer wanting just the side striping done on his boat, I would normally use 3m in this case so I could prime all the edges and then seal them with 3m Edge Sealer(Liquid not the tape application.).

Any of you ever wrapped a boat with Avery? The only reason I'd be using Avery is the color he wants is pretty damn spot on with SW900-699-O Indigo Blue.

I'm certain I can still seal the edges, but I'm a bit weary about not being able to primer the edges.

*EDIT***
I've read a few where Colorado said he'd prefer to use Avery over 3m for this due to conformability That I entirely agree with, I just want to make certain that aside from user faults (our shop not prepping correctly etc which is generally the cause of failure in the first place) and not stopping the bottom edge prior to the water line, that this film would hold up.

Please advise!
Thanks in advance,
Brent