• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avon Site for Graphics ?

Im trying to put together a wrap for a local Avon Lady. Ive been looking online for a site that has Avon product graphics but all I can find is large JPEG files.

Anyone know a site that sells or has free Avon Graphics that I can scale to fit my needs?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why not ask her for corporate's phone number and get it directly from the horse's mouth ??

I tryed to contact Avon but getting a human on the phone is almost impossible.
I just thought with Avon being a large company around the world that someone here might be able to help.

Brands of the world was the easy find. but thanks for helping. I am looking more for the Lipstick rainbows and Product images. I knew if I posted this I would get an old Avon Video. haha My Grandmom was an "Avon Lady" and my cousins & I would say that tag line everytime the door bell rang.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Anything not officially recognized by Avon corporate will probably be in violation of the local Avon reps agreement with Avon. In fact the entire wrap should be run through corporate for approval. Below is a link to the public media pages. The local rep should also have access to a dealer section of the site with product shots, official logos, etc.

http://media.avoncompany.com/index.php?s=22969