Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avon Site for Graphics ?

Discussion in 'Designs & Layouts' started by John_jcmotorsportsnj, Jun 26, 2013.

1. John_jcmotorsportsnj

John_jcmotorsportsnj Member

May 6, 2013
    Im trying to put together a wrap for a local Avon Lady. Ive been looking online for a site that has Avon product graphics but all I can find is large JPEG files.

Anyone know a site that sells or has free Avon Graphics that I can scale to fit my needs?

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Why not ask her for corporate's phone number and get it directly from the horse's mouth ??

3. John_jcmotorsportsnj

May 6, 2013
    I tryed to contact Avon but getting a human on the phone is almost impossible.
    I just thought with Avon being a large company around the world that someone here might be able to help.

4. John Butto

John Butto Very Active Member

Jan 9, 2007
    [video=youtube;45IwGho9xc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45IwGho9xc4[/video]

5. John_jcmotorsportsnj

May 6, 2013
    Brands of the world was the easy find. but thanks for helping. I am looking more for the Lipstick rainbows and Product images. I knew if I posted this I would get an old Avon Video. haha My Grandmom was an "Avon Lady" and my cousins & I would say that tag line everytime the door bell rang.

6. SightLine

SightLine Very Active Member

Anything not officially recognized by Avon corporate will probably be in violation of the local Avon reps agreement with Avon. In fact the entire wrap should be run through corporate for approval. Below is a link to the public media pages. The local rep should also have access to a dealer section of the site with product shots, official logos, etc.

http://media.avoncompany.com/index.php?s=22969

7. John_jcmotorsportsnj

May 6, 2013
    Your awesome ! thats what I was looking for.

I knew there was a site like this out there. My net search skills need some practice. :banghead:

Thanks!

8. TammieH

TammieH Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Pacific NW
    avon fact sheet pdf with vector logo

http://media.avoncompany.com/index.php?s=10922&item=23877

Looks like you got what you need already...if not I found this pdf on the Avon site

Remember to always do some digging, usually you can find a down loadable news letter or something that includes art

9. John_jcmotorsportsnj

May 6, 2013
    thanks alot. the avon rep said she can get some graphics also.

Gotta love this site.