• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Awesome Corel Draw 12 Tutorials

njsigns

Hello Signmakers,

I have been trying to learn Corel Draw 12 for a little while now, and coming from raster based programs like Photoshop (which I can navigate in my sleep) I found Corel and Illustrator to be a bit tough. I have been searching high and low for good resources and stumbled across this little gem:

http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=75

I have been watching these videos and applying techniques in Corel for a few hours, and I am amazed with the information and ease of use (now that I understand the tools better). I just thought I'd pass it along to the others who are "newbies" or maybe struggling with vector art. I suggest watching them all from the "setting up a page" and then going to the "what's new".

Between the information I have read here on the forums, and these videos, I think I may have something to work with! Now back to more coffee and learning, hope somebody finds these as useful as I have!

Gene:Coffee: