Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Corel Draw 12 Tutorials

Discussion in 'Corel' started by njsigns, Jun 25, 2005.

1. njsigns

njsigns Very Active Member

May 25, 2005
    Hello Signmakers,

I have been trying to learn Corel Draw 12 for a little while now, and coming from raster based programs like Photoshop (which I can navigate in my sleep) I found Corel and Illustrator to be a bit tough. I have been searching high and low for good resources and stumbled across this little gem:

http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=75

I have been watching these videos and applying techniques in Corel for a few hours, and I am amazed with the information and ease of use (now that I understand the tools better). I just thought I'd pass it along to the others who are "newbies" or maybe struggling with vector art. I suggest watching them all from the "setting up a page" and then going to the "what's new".

Between the information I have read here on the forums, and these videos, I think I may have something to work with! Now back to more coffee and learning, hope somebody finds these as useful as I have!

Gene:Coffee:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Thanx for the link Gene.