• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Awesomeness!

JoshLoring

Seriously..
Just spent the greatest week with Chris at ProWraps and an incredible group of wrappers killing a fleet of buses and sprinters. Chris is an awesome guy that puts hella work in and knows his shh. He was out here with everyone getting his wrap on! Chris- you are the man!

Also, had the opportunity to meet Chris at AZPro signs and get some excellent advice. Thanks Chris!

Thanks all!!

Attachments

• image-872814879.png
    image-872814879.png
    844.1 KB · Views: 99

cdiesel

Lol.. sorry I missed that pic!

Good times.. threw some serious vinyl (I think the total was somewhere around 23k sf). Anthony will be a class A installer. He just needs a few miles of vinyl under his squeegee.

Hopefully everyone can get together again at my place in March!

JoshLoring

Ya! It was good times!

Anthony and I got stuck there till sat because all flights to Ontario were cancelled. We did get a nice stay at the Hyatt though.

For those that were there and remember Chris buying the little toy for me- I matched it up this morning on the couch. Haha.

Attachments

• image-2039583688.png
    image-2039583688.png
    829 KB · Views: 80
  • image-2161826947.jpg
    image-2161826947.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 78
W

www.esigns.com

Glad you pulled this one together ProWraps..I had no doubt if anyone could do it you could. Sounds like you guys had a good time doing it as well, even better.

Happy New Years!
dan@esigns.com