Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awning Logo Replacement

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by SLagunaHillsArt, Oct 28, 2020.

1. SLagunaHillsArt

SLagunaHillsArt New Member

Jan 14, 2020
    Laguna Hills
    The company I work for offers a variety of signs and print materials. We are looking to get into awnings. A customer recently asked if we can replace the previous tenants' logo on his awning with his. I wanted to see if there is an easy solution for this, otherwise we'd pass on this.

He wants to avoid the high cost of getting an entirely new awning. I'm not sure if a patch up would work. I assume we'd need a very durable, possibly fabric vinyl we can print on. We do not have any heat transfer/sublimation equipment so that's where this is difficult too.

I appreciate any help and advice offered. Thanks!

P.S. I believe we'd need to also check the City Regulations for awnings and they may only allow certain types. I assume they may not allow patch ups.

Tags:
  2. Andy D

Andy D Very Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Hattiesburg, MS
    What type of material? It could be cloth or vinyl.
    How is the existing logo made? Printed vinyl, screen printed, direct print?

• Like Like x 1