• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Awnings

blueben

I have a customer that wants an awning as there sign. I am in Arizona and I have been trying to find a awning manufacturer that is in AZ or on the west coast. I have found a ton in Florida and the east coast.
Does anyone know of a manufacturer in this area?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

W

wetgravy

I'm in north texas ... most i found was just the raw canvas material to do custom awning production in this area.

blueben

Thanks for the help. I just sent some info to you Bill.

I have another question if anyone has heard of this.

In the city that this is being put up in, I have been told my license does not allow me to be the contractor for this installation. However, after dealing with the city and the ROC, they have concluded that if the awning is being used as the signage, which it is, than I am within my rights to install.

What fricken difference does it make if it has a logo printed on the material or not. I am not complaining. Mainly because they are allowing me to do this, but still this makes no sense what so ever.

Just curious if anyone else has had an issue like this come up before.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Red tape and protecting themselves so in case something goes wrong... your liability will prevent the municipality from being named in any lawsuits, should any arise.