• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

B&W Camo vector

cmykpro

I have a customer who wants a black and white camo wrap on his truck. Anyone have a good source to purchase b&w camo vectors?

cmykpro

Not sure why you feel you need vectors, but we offer 68 different camouflage seamless texture tiles at ExpressClipart.com. They are high resolution raster images which can be tiled to fill as large an area as wanted. Classic Camouflage 22 is a black and white version and, any of our tiles can be desaturated to grayscale or converted to black and white as well.
I made a purchase through your site but it says pending even though the paypal transfer has been completed?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Is it still showing "Pending"? My screen shows it as "Finished" which should make it downloadable for you.

cmykpro

Is it still showing "Pending"? My screen shows it as "Finished" which should make it downloadable for you.

I had to refresh several times but it finally gave me the download option. That is exactly what he was looking for, thanks!