• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

b2signs

weyandsign

lol. that was one of my first lessons learned with them. That table cover was GRAY. I had to eat that one.
Sounds like they need to overprint/double strike/up the levels of the black, but I honestly don't know anything about dye sub printing so I'm probably wrong. But it makes more sense to me than adding CMY into the mix.

ozpall

i had ordered, feather flags, backdrops w stands, huge banners and no issues, now i even order retractable banners from them, for the price no sense on making em in house unless its a fast turn around.

tgraphic

We've ordered banner stands from them in the past. Just did a "table top" version of a banner stand recently. Came back with BLUE masking tape on the backside of the banner top.
When I said "this looks horrible & I can't give this to a client" they said the blue tape is the standard production method.
Won't be using them again for those.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Suggestion….
Contact them and ask them what color space they require for their production and design in that color space. Just CMYK is not enough. I’d have to look at what color space we use but we have not had any issues with them.