• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Baby it's cold outside....

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
Just thought I'd share that I've got a range for adhesive vinyl which can now be applied in temperatures outside down to -5 degrees Fahrenheit. I've got 5 and 7 year calendared films...some with air-egress, some with smooth liner. I've also got a great 6mil with air-egress for exterior windows (fast for installation...can be installed in crazy cold temps...no wet application)

Some bullet points:
- Omni Print: This is a high-tack, high coat-weight 7 year calendared vinyl. It sticks to brick, cinder block, sidewalks, low energy surfaces, powder coated metals, etc. Gray perm adhesive for opacity. 54"x150' $301
- X Print Standard: This is a great replacement for IJ40 if removability isn't an issue. 7 year calendard vinyl, gray perm adhesive, air-egress liner. 54"x150' $288
- X Print Remov. 6mil: 6mil semi-rigid vinyl. Removable clear adhesive. Air egress liner. Crazy easy to install.
- 60/40 Window Perf: This is a premium window perf (3 year performance....removes much better than cheap perf). 54"x100 $567.01

Our adhesive vinyl films are coated for us in Toronto by Drytac on their state of the art coaters. The window perf is made in Europe.

I stock these films in Cleveland and Chicago.

No more waiting for warm days in February to do some exterior graphics.