• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

IL Baby Lock Alliance Embroidery machine with software forsale

crny1

Baby Lock Alliance Single needle embroidery machine with Bernina Editor Plus 7 software and dongle

We bought this machine to try out embroidery when it first came out before we bought a more expensive one. Literally has probably stitched less that 200k stitches. We just dont use it nor have the time to add it into our services offered. Comes with
Machine
stand
Hat driver
hoops
probably 50-75 spools of threads
bobbins
assorted puff
some different backers
misc needles
Bernina Editor Plus Software with Dongle (was $1,000 by itself)
Machine works exactly like new with the exception of the automatic needle threader. I accidentally bent it and broke it when trying to straighten it out. I manually thread the needle because I never got around to ordering the piece for it. Does not affect the performance of the machine. Pictures available upon request.
Machine is located in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Pickup preferred but would be willing to drive a bit to meet someone. Shipping would be expensive and I have the ability to put it on a pallet but cannot weigh it or arrange for pickup. Machine is located at my house in a residential area. Email for pics alteredimagevinyl@gmail.com or text for pics 847-323-8272
Asking $6,000 OBO for everything for it. I have almost $9k in it.
Thanks

Last edited: