• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Baby Snot Sucker

hapycmpr

They say necessity is the mother of invention. Well my Mutoh falcon Jr got a plugged spit reservoir. I found a baby snot sucker in the medicine cabinet and thus I now have a tool to flushing out the reservoir drain tube. I filled the reservoir with cleaning solution and inserted the new tool down into the drain, and by pressing down until it seals tight, I pump the bulb and got it to drain just fine. I waited awhile before I posted this to make sure the cleaning solution didn't kill the sucker. My wife says you can buy them for under $5.00 at the pharmacy. See pictures

Attachments

• snot sucker 01.jpg
    snot sucker 01.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 76
  • snot sucker 02.jpg
    snot sucker 02.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 84

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Nice,
I don't think solvent ink cleaner is approved as a flush for infant nasal passages, might want to pick up a second one to use on the kid to keep the wife happy.....

wayne k
guam usa

rjssigns

I go to my local Fleet Farm and get their cattle syringes. You could get a bunch for 5 bucks. You have a Fleet Farm in your town too. I checked.

Richard G

I used the baby snot sucker for a while but found that the solvent made it brittle in about 3 weeks so I went back to a BBQ syringe.:Big Laugh

hapycmpr

Cattle syringes. Now what line size?

Ok so I went to the farm and feed store and found the cattle syringes. Looks like they will work great if I can find the solvent resistant line to go on the end of them. Any idea what size so I can search the supply houses for a few feet? Thanks. -James