• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Back drop display

wildside

I have a client asking about a 10ft x 8ft backdrop, you know a pop up wall for photo op. I looked up a showdown display economy wall and they are like $600, but then you just search google and come up with the same thing for $400 or even less. These are the fabric and the framework both. From photos they look very similar, anyone know what the differences might be? It is impossible to sale a product when retail is cheaper than wholesale.

10sacer

I have a client asking about a 10ft x 8ft backdrop, you know a pop up wall for photo op. I looked up a showdown display economy wall and they are like $600, but then you just search google and come up with the same thing for $400 or even less. These are the fabric and the framework both. From photos they look very similar, anyone know what the differences might be? It is impossible to sale a product when retail is cheaper than wholesale.
The major difference is the quality of the tubes used to make the frame. A $400 combo will have less thick and less diameter tubes which when assembled is very flimsy and your graphic will bend the center of the tubes under moderate tension. Spend the extra cash and always get the upgraded tubes and make sure they are aluminum and not plastic.

• Agree
Reactions: 2B