• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Back in the biz!

GoodPeopleFlags

Great news! After 9 months of unemployment, I finally found a job and it's awesome! It's with a flag and banner (etc) supplier. We mainly sell to other sign shops for resale. I've talked to the boss about becoming a merchant member here so until then, I won't mention the name but I hope to re-introduce myself soon and let you guys know about us. All I really wanted to do here today was to say how happy I am to have a job and be back in the biz. And I also finished my graphic design degree last month. 2013 is looking good so far!
:clapping:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome back and another well-deserved congrats on the degree and getting a new job........... :thumb:

J

john1

Welcome back and congrats on the new line of work. I could never leave the industry. I love what i do and can do.

laserman70

Welcome back and congrats on the new venture.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it your best :)