• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Back to the hospital!!!!

OldPaint

yea, was home for 3 days, After the back surgery................. and jul 18th, BACK TO THE E.R.!!!!!!
got home mon, no appetite, but tried to eat. nothing wanted to stay down. thurs was nasty, vomiting dark coffee fluids. OF TH E.R.
seem i had a stomach ulcer rupture when the the did the back sugery. DIDNT KNOW I HAD ULCERS... friday they went down there and cauterized it and the i have been sittin in the hospital ans they released me sunday. now NO MORE SETBACKS!!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, they've basically either replaced or upgraded just about everything in that ol' wop body of yours........ and no one's ever mentioned your head. Maybe ya ought to have a second opinion.

:thumb: Hope you're feeling better and can now eat those banana peppers fried in oil again............... Want any fava beans ??

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Under Obamacare you would get a 90 day money back guarantee.....

Get well soon Joe.

wayne k
guam usa

BobM

OP.......)))))) get The hell oUt of that HospiTal, there's sigNs and poYYery to be madE...............)))))))))))))))))))).

phototec

Lets see, take all the very sick folks in your area, concentrated them all in one place, coughing and breathing on each other, everyone bring all there germs, virus, etc, all to a congested place called a hospital, I wonder what will happen next.

If your not sick when you go in, you will be before you leave.

Get well Old paint, so you can stay away from that germ pit.

:thumb:

OldPaint

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY ...........of recuperation........
A BOWEL MOVEMENT AFTER 5 DAYS))))))))))))))).

Gino

Premium Subscriber
THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY ...........of recuperation........
A BOWEL MOVEMENT AFTER 5 DAYS))))))))))))))).

I always knew you were full of shhhhh.........aving cream. Be nice and clean. . . . shave ev'ry day and you'll always look keen.

iceon

I can't imagine adding to a back surgery thats pain enough. Been thru that one 4 times myself since 2003. Relax and take it easy. I know easier said than done.